Tim and I are saddened because we put T.C. down today. When is the right time to do it? I'm still not sure. She had been sick for almost a year, and she was steadily declining, but she acted the same. Put up a brave front for us I guess. She was with Tim for 18 years. We Love You and miss you already. We know you are in a better place prancing around and being your usual fiesty self.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
We Love You T.C.
Tim and I are saddened because we put T.C. down today. When is the right time to do it? I'm still not sure. She had been sick for almost a year, and she was steadily declining, but she acted the same. Put up a brave front for us I guess. She was with Tim for 18 years. We Love You and miss you already. We know you are in a better place prancing around and being your usual fiesty self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment