On another Idol note, look at this pic I found. Yes, that's Chris and our little cute gay Blake looking awfully cozy on the comfy chair. Hmmmmm. Could there be a romance between these two hotties? At least it isn't Melinda and Phil.... Uugh, That would be like Shrek dating Young Frankenstein. I'll stick with my hot little Idol boys. Sorry Sangaya, I Love Ya, just not in that way!!!!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Sanjaya-Idol
OMG.... Our little Sangy was actually good last night. maybe he should sing in Spanish all the time. Prediction time: I think my fav big black beautiful woman is getting voted off this week. LaKisha will go. She started strong this year by singing "And I'm telling you I'm not Going". Flawless. All the gay boys loved her. Then she has slowly backtracked. Last night she sang "Conga" nad it just sucked. Sorry LaKisha, I'd rather Phil or Haley go, but it looks like it will be you girlfriend.
On another Idol note, look at this pic I found. Yes, that's Chris and our little cute gay Blake looking awfully cozy on the comfy chair. Hmmmmm. Could there be a romance between these two hotties? At least it isn't Melinda and Phil.... Uugh, That would be like Shrek dating Young Frankenstein. I'll stick with my hot little Idol boys. Sorry Sangaya, I Love Ya, just not in that way!!!!
On another Idol note, look at this pic I found. Yes, that's Chris and our little cute gay Blake looking awfully cozy on the comfy chair. Hmmmmm. Could there be a romance between these two hotties? At least it isn't Melinda and Phil.... Uugh, That would be like Shrek dating Young Frankenstein. I'll stick with my hot little Idol boys. Sorry Sangaya, I Love Ya, just not in that way!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment