Friday, April 27, 2007

3 more weeks.... of bitching

I went to the Dr. today to see how my ankle is healing. So far everything looks normal, minimal swelling, my color is still purplish, but getting to it's normal shade. However, I am still in a cast for 3 more weeks.....!!!

I should be happy that everything is going well, but I want outta this cast. It sucks. I have to take a granny shower sitting on a stool with a hand held shower nozzle. I constantly have to keep my ankle elevated, which if I were having wild sex would be great, but I'm not, so what benefit is there. I can also tell you just about everything that is happening on daytime TV. I've even started playing Sudoku.... yep that's how f'ing bored I am.

The worst part is when I graduate on May 13, I won't be able to walk with my classmates. I am sitting on the stage to get my degree. I just want this thing over with. I want to find a job and live a normal life again (as normal as it ever was).

Sorry for the bitching, I am just getting tired of being stuck in the house 24/7. I do get out occassionally thanks to Tim and some friends, which I appreciate greatly. But I am just ready to drive, go shopping, take a shower standing up, and play with our dogs. Normal things. OK enough with the pity party. I just had to vent a bit. I need cheered up. Here is the hottie of the week, or should I say Hotties of the week. Sunscreen anyone?

2 comments:

Lothian said...

Boo! Sorry to hear the news. At least things look good and will be perfect when that damn thing comes off.

sudoku? God, you sound like a granny. Like one of the frickin Golden Girls!

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry about the shitty news. At least you're graduating. I still have 4 classes to go and my next on starts on the 10th and it's FINANCE. I'm going to die!

Smooches!