
NBC has decided to cut the crucifix scene in Madonna's Confession Tour special which will be shown on Nov. 22. They are stating that a boycott of sponsors by 'religious groups' is the reason. I say let's boycott the sponsors that let this censorship take place. If a viewer does'nt want to see the scene, there is this 'new' invention called a remote control that they can use to magically turn the channel. Gimme a break NBC!!! What's next, will My Name is Earl sponsors be boycotted by white trash viewers who are offended. I swear, between all the censorship that is happening thanks to our dumb ass President and his equally ignorant supporters, Canada looks better and better to me. I will be watching the concert, but I am turning the channel for ALL COMMERCIALS. I won't support them. Madonna, I love you. Next time pick HBO who won't censor you!!!!
2 comments:
Apparently MBC has some ... taste! Ha Ha, just kidding. I am sure there are more "offensive" things in her show than just the crucifix scene.
what the hell is M..BC? Yeah, I will blame that typo on the public computer system I am working on, not my fingers.
Post a Comment