Saturday, October 21, 2006

"Gay's" Anatomy

So George is Gay!! Grey's Anatomy star T.R. Knight has announced that he is gay. I love the show and am glad to see a gay actor play a straight character on TV, instead of the a straight actor playing gay, which is usually the case. I hope this helps change public perception of gays. You Go George!!! Apparently this all happened due to an off screen fight where Isaiah Washington (now known as Dr. McBigot), used gay slurs on our little Georgie, and McDreamy Patrick Dempsey came in to defend T.R. I knew there was a reason I loved him so much. He is now offically moving up on my boyfriends list. Maybe the show should have killed off McBigot when they had the chance last season. There is a rumor that Dr. Burke (McBigot) will be kicked off the show this season. I will cheering as he dies. Who needs him anyway, we have McDreamy, McSteamy, McAlex, and now our sweet little McGeorge. Congrats T.R.!!! If you need any gay advice, email me, I know a thing or three about being gay.

Speaking of my gayness, I want to get a Murse(a male purse, basically it's a satchel that cute), but my so-called gay husband thinks I'll look to queeny. Me? Look TOO Queeny? That's not possible. Nobody would even know I am gay if I didn't announce it to the world, open my mouth to speak, or see me swish around. TOO Queeny, Puh-lease!!!

1 comment:

Lothian said...

I thought for sure that we had come far enough in this world that folks would not resort to childish use of slurs against gays. I mean, the idiot works in the ENTERTAINMENT industry -- he has never worked with a gay before??