Saturday, March 04, 2006

OSCAR Picks!!!

Ok, so the Oscars are tomorrow and I am going to give you my picks of who or what I want to win against who I actually think will win.

Best Supporting Actress
Who I want: Michelle Williams (Brokeback Mountain)
Who will win: Michelle Williams
-She had the best character in the movie, plus I miss Dawsons Creek!!!

Best Supporting Actor
Who I want: Jakey-Poo (Like you didn't know that was coming)
Who will win: George Clooney (Syriana)
-I didn't see Syriana, but I saw Crash and Matt Dillon has a good chance to win as well. But Damn George does look good in a tux, but my Jakey will look better!!!

Best Actress
Who I want : Felicity Huffman (Transamerica)
Who will win: Reese Witherspoon (Walk the Line)
-I saw both movies and I love both these ladies, so I don't care which one actually wins. But it would make even more tension on Wisteria Lane if Felicity wins.... EEwwww Catfight!!!!

Best Actor
Who I want: Heath Ledger (Brokeback Mountain)
Who will win: Phillip Seymour Hoffman (Capote)
-I saw three of these performances and while I liked Joachim Phoenix as Johhny Cash, PSH was fabulous as Capote. And naturally I want Heath to win to piss off all the conservatives!!!

Best Picture
DUH: Brokeback Mountain
-Crash is my runner-up. I saw Capote, but the acting was better than the flick. I'm all about Brokeback this year. Maybe Jake and I could star in the sequel. I know he's dead, but we could get creative and resurrect him. OOHHH Jakey!!!

No comments: