Today is my birthday, and what a crappy day it has been. Sure I had cake, thanks to Clyde at work (much love dudette), and the girls in my class bought cupcakes tonight. But I have things on my mind, and my feet.
I am still having trouble with my ankle, 11 months after surgery. I was starting to feel better, actually walking with minimal pain and without a limp, when IT happend.... I was unloading shipment boxes at work when I felt a pop, sort of like a rubberband snapping. I felt pain immediately and I knew it couldn't be good. I am going to the Dr. tomorrow morning to see what is wrong. I have so much anxiety about this, I probably won't sleep much tonight. What if I have to have surgery again? What if I have to quit my job, which I need for insurance? What if... What if? I am tired of this. I have been dealing with this shizz for over a year. It really needs to be fixed.
Sorry I am posting such a downer. I'll be back to frivality and hot guys soon. Who knows, I may have several months of recovery time to blog away.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh babe! I am hoping it is just the screw in your ankle coming completely loose or maybe it is breaking. You have the luck I do. Think positive, and don't worry until you know what you are worrying about. I love you, it will all work out. I am sending good thoughts...
Post a Comment