We all remember the last time she performed on an awards show. The Kiss!!! Oh how my Britney has fallen since then. But she is going to be on 2 episodes of Will & Grace this April. According to the rumors... The Britster will play a new, conservative Christian sidekick on Jack's talk show in an episode scheduled for April. Cool.... Oh Britney, please dump that trashy shit of a husband, do another tour and make me love you again!!! Remember when Madonna and Karen were roomies on Will & Grace a few seasons back. I am sooo going to miss that show. I know it's not as good as it once was, but few shows are after being on 8 years. Still, I watch it faithfully every week and will be sad when it leaves us. But Megan Mullaly (Karen) is going to have a talk show this Fall. I see a reunion coming!!!
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Madonna on the Grammys!!!!!!
Set your Tivos, DVRs, VCRs, or just watch the opening of the Grammys this Wednesday as the Material Girl herself is performing with the Gorillaz. This should be fun to watch. Hopefully this is a preview of her rumored upcoming summer tour which I will be attending, if not in Ohio, then in Chicago.
We all remember the last time she performed on an awards show. The Kiss!!! Oh how my Britney has fallen since then. But she is going to be on 2 episodes of Will & Grace this April. According to the rumors... The Britster will play a new, conservative Christian sidekick on Jack's talk show in an episode scheduled for April. Cool.... Oh Britney, please dump that trashy shit of a husband, do another tour and make me love you again!!! Remember when Madonna and Karen were roomies on Will & Grace a few seasons back. I am sooo going to miss that show. I know it's not as good as it once was, but few shows are after being on 8 years. Still, I watch it faithfully every week and will be sad when it leaves us. But Megan Mullaly (Karen) is going to have a talk show this Fall. I see a reunion coming!!!
We all remember the last time she performed on an awards show. The Kiss!!! Oh how my Britney has fallen since then. But she is going to be on 2 episodes of Will & Grace this April. According to the rumors... The Britster will play a new, conservative Christian sidekick on Jack's talk show in an episode scheduled for April. Cool.... Oh Britney, please dump that trashy shit of a husband, do another tour and make me love you again!!! Remember when Madonna and Karen were roomies on Will & Grace a few seasons back. I am sooo going to miss that show. I know it's not as good as it once was, but few shows are after being on 8 years. Still, I watch it faithfully every week and will be sad when it leaves us. But Megan Mullaly (Karen) is going to have a talk show this Fall. I see a reunion coming!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank you so very much for that josh duhmel (sp?) pic it totally made my night. Ah, sweet dreams for me!!!!
Post a Comment