Only 1091 long days until Bush is out of office, unless he gets impeached first.... we can dream can't we. I hate that focker. But now we Ohioans need to focus on not letting Ken (satan's spawn) Blackwell from becoming Governor. he will take waht little gay rights we have and squash them. Who would have thought that I want to keep Governor Goober, I mean Taft, in longer. Hell must be freezing over.
Any way saw this great pic that sums up the whole Bush presidency.
1 comment:
Oh my aching head, 1091 days?!? I can't take this much longer. Is it me, or does it just get worse and worse each day? Impeach the dolt already.
Check out this web site (ratrage.com) I just found. They sell IS IT 2008 YET? bumper stickers, and other funny anti-bush ones.
http://www.ratrage.com
Here is the politics page:
http://www.ratrage.com/index.php?cPath=4
Post a Comment