So it has been awhile since I've blogged. Sorry about that. I'll try to do better on updating at least weekly from now on.
I just got back from my doctor. My ankle is totally healed according to the X-ray. He wants me totally out of my walking boot. Never to be put on again. That is fine with me. I hate that thing anything. But I am a bit leary about twisting my ankle, or making it swell too much. I'll be wearing a brace that should give me support, but I should only wear that a few weeks. We'll see. All in all, I am finally getting better. Now I can concentrate on being my normal bitchy self again. YAY Me!!!
Madonna, my love, please don't get on that horse again. I know there are certain readers of my blog who won't agree with that statement, but I don't want my #1 diva to get seriously hurt. I have nothing against the horse in question, he was probably nervous knowing that the 'Material Girl' herself was riding him (like so many before him). Madonna, since you read my blog everyday, you are aware that I am your #1 fan. I worship everything about you. I need you to keep making great music, I want to see you on tour next summer, and we all need you to keep being the 'Queen of the Queens'. Get well soon!!!
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment