Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's Going On?

I have alot to update you on as I have been lazy in my blogging lately. First off, Weber, my 10 year old lab, had a stroke on Saturday. He was wobbly and falling over when lifting his leg to pee. I, naturally, have been beside myself with worry. We went to the vet on Monday. The Dr gave Weber some anti-dizzy pills which luckily has helped. He is better, but still a bit wobbly. Unfortunately he may never get his full mobility back. But at least we still have him and he is still having a good life. Thanks to all of you have been texting about me about him. I don't know what I would have done if it was worse and we lost him.

I have good news on a personal front. I am finally at a job that I am not only going to be successful at, but I love as well. I am assistant manager for Moochie and Co. which is an upscale pet boutique. What I love the most about this company is that they are very diverse and accepting without all the corporate bs that happens in retail. They even have a gay prde section on their website. The owner personally called to welcome me to the company. I have never had that happen at any job before. I think I have finally found where I am supposed to be.

1 comment:

Lothian said...

I hope you have found your dream job! and I am SOOOOO relieved Weber is doing better. *phew*