Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Lazy I guess. Let's see what's been going on since I posted last. Oh yeah, I quit my job and have a new one. I know I know! I hate the bug job. I just never fit in. I woke up with heart palpitations one day, obviously from stress about work, Tim told me to quit. My health is way more important. So what am I doing now. I am back to my old employer, Papyrus. I loved working there but alas they closed my store a year and a half ago. I am now at another store as a third key manager. I am stress free, except for those damn papers. I am still going on interviews. I am not giving up on working in marketing. I now just don't have to rush into anything.
I also have some big news. Tim and I are going to be committed. Yep, that's right... COMMITTED... as in married. Our 10 year anniversary (can you believe he put up with me that long) is next March. We have been planning on having a party for it anyway, so we decided to have a short ceremony before hand.The date is Saturday March 28, time and place are TBD. Don't worry invitations will be send out in the Fall sometime. It's fun doing the planning, and challenging to stay within our miniscule budget. I think we are going to Orlando afterwards to spend the week with friends and have fun in the Florida sun. Maybe go to the "P" to get our groove on. We'll see. Anyway. I'll be posting more as time goes on.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
maybe Tim sshould be committed!!! Really, congrats and we better get an invite!!!
No kidding...10 years...wow. Doesn't seem like it's been that long. Congrats!
That will be awesome! Can I be a bridesmaid?
Post a Comment