Monday, April 07, 2008

This election is a mess!!!

First off, I want to apologize for not blogging recently. I have no excuse other than laziness. I have nothing going on to keep me from posting regularly. Forgive me, faithful readers. I've been bad... Spank Me!!

I am so fed up with this Presidential Election. It looks like Obama will get the nom, along with McCain. Ok you know by now that I am not an Obama fan. He isn't gay friendly, he is shifty, and I still have no clue what he stands for. What's worse, I simply don't trust him. On the other side, John McCain is trustworthy. That's the only good thing I can say about him. At least we know where he stands on issues and he isn't a crook like Bush. But I can't and won't vote Republican. Bush has destroyed any chances of that. So what to do. Basically I have three choices, swallow hard (which I have done in the past, but that's a different story) and vote for Obama, Vote for Ralph Nadar (basicaly throwing away my vote), or not vote at all (which I don't beleive in). Let me know what you are planning to do. It's tough!

2 comments:

Lothian said...

If we can't have Hillary, then we must go to the next "lesser of evils". Reluctantly, I may have to vote Obama.

ampcbj said...

I know where you are coming from. If you looks at McCain's voting record it's actually almost progressive...but that was before he started pandering to the right (ie pro-choice voting record and now he's anti-choice). I liked Obama at first but now that he's actually talking about the issues I'm worried (ie fixing the economy by extending unemployment benefits and therefore adding even more debt is not the way to go). I'm just tired of the whole "lesser of two evil's thing. I say we repeal term limits and get Bill back in the Oval Office!!!!