
Isaiah Washington (Dr. Burke) has said the "f" word again. What is his problem, seriously? SERIOUSLY? I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy, and of our gay little George (T.R. Knight), but calling someone a faggot on national TV, then denying it. What an ASSHOLE!!! Thank you Ellen for bringing this to light. In my opinion, using the "f" word is equivalent to using the "n" word. Especially if you are not Gay. I hope the producers of GA shove his bigoted ass out the door. Who needs him anyway? Seriously? Cristina is much better off without him. She could hook up with McSteamy. Better yet, have George come out on the show and hook up with him. Better still, McSteamy, McDreamy, Alex, and George all have a foursome. Now that is must see TV.Seriously!
2 comments:
I love how his hag, Katherine Heigl ("Izzie") went off on the subject to the media. She said how Knight was her friend and how hurtful and useless it was for Washington to use that word again, and how Washington needs to fuck off. Okay, maybe not that last part exactly, but she implied it. Go Hag!! I am so glad someone in that cast is brave enough to say something that isn't all PC, and really says what they are feeling. She is now awesome in my book!!
That is why we love our hag harem. I have no doubt you would lay the smackdown for me if I needed it. I pity the fool who messes with my hags.
Post a Comment