Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Finally....


The best news ever has happened.... Britney Spears is divorcing K-Fed!!! Thank God in heaven. Britney has come to her senses dumping that nasty shit. What she ever saw in him I'll never figure out. Listen up Brit, (she reads my blog ya know), Make a new CD, have a major tour next year and resurrect your career. Tim and I will be there front and center to support your comeback. We love you Britney!!! Just pick a better hubby next time, maybe Justin Timberlake again.

The only thing that could make this day better is having the Democrats take control of Congress. I'll post tomorrow with the results form Ohio. I hope you voted today. If not, you still have a few minutes to get to the polls..... Vote people!! Haven't we had enough of Bush!?! If you didn't vote, don't bitch. You lost that right.

In the meantime, let's revel in Britney's fabulous decision. Just don't do it again.. There is no Oops, next time!

1 comment:

ampcbj said...

Hey we both did our part down here in North Carolina. My thought is...if you don't vote, you have no right to bitch (and you know how much I LOVE to bitch).