Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My fun-filled life......

I have puppy news to share with my millions of fans (OK the 10 of you who read this blog regularly). Baxter is doing well. He is adjusting pretty quickly to his new surroundings. He does pee in the house occassionally, but fortunately has only pooped once. We're still working on the house training, but I am told it will take several weeks to get him totaly broken in. He is still chewing and biting. I have a bitter spray that is working on th furniture, but he still bites Weber, our toes, and other things he shouldn't. But having said that, we love him. Stop by to see him if you're in the area.

Now for the ever changing saga of my foot. I am having problems again. They started about a month ago. It appears as though the some of the surgery is reversing itself. I am getting flat footed again and the pain is coming back quickly. I swear I will never get over this. I go to the Doc next week to see what the shizz is going on. He most likely will have me wear a brace to see if that helps. I just hope the word surgery doesn't exit his mouth. I'll keep you posted.

BTW Go see the Devil Wears Prada. It is the most fun movie I have seen in a while. Every gay and hag must go. It's more evil than Mommie Dearest and more fun than Priscilla. Here's and early Oscar prediction... Meryl Streep for Best Actress.

1 comment:

Lothian said...

Hey babe,
This might be an obvious thing that you already tried, but have you gotten the little man some toys and bones to chew on?
So sorry to hear about your foot/ankle. I say you should just chop the fucker off at this point.
You and Tim should Come join Steph, Renee and myself Wednesday night at Steph's house! We are getting together to watch the premiere of Project Runway III!! (what a bunch of hags!)
Please come if you can!