Let me catch you guys up. I have been a busy boy. I saw my celebrity husband Tim McGraw in concert with his wife. It was a good show, however, he is much better on his own. He didn't sing all his hits, and he was only on stage about an hour. I want to see his sexy self for the whole two hours I paid for, dammit!!!I went to see Rent as well. I took my neighbor/fag hag Laura with me (Tim didn't feel good). We sat 7 rows form the stage. It was awesome. I have seen it 4 times now and want to go as many times as I can. I love this play. Speaking of the theater, Wicked is coming to Columbus next season. EEWwwwww, I can't wait.
Last night we saw MI:III stariing our favorite nutty celebrity Tom Cruise. It was a good flick. Not as good as the previous two, but good. the action was great and Phillip Seymour Hoffman was a bad MoFo. He kicked Cruise's crazy ass all over the screen. I would recommend it.
I also finished reading The DaVinci Code (just in time for the movie). I loved it. It makes you think about your religious beliefs and it was sooooo suspensful. I can't wait to see the movie in a few weeks. Tom Hanks should makea good Langdon and Ian McKellan is great in anything.
Finally, I am feeling better between the viral pneumonia and my screw removal surgery (from my ankle, not my head). Thankfully. With a few minor complications I am OK. I am finally walking with minimal pain, hopefully that diminishes to nothing soon. I also lost almost 20 lbs due to the medicines I have been on for both. What a way to lose weight. If only I could get Bird Flu or something to make me lose 20 more. That would be sweet.
I promise to blog more frequently. I have decided to do my boyfriend list once a month instead of weekly. Finding new pics is not easy every week, so I will make a longer, harder (UUmmm) list starting this month. I also start school in two weeks so my time will be less available. Only 6 more classes until I graduate next Spring. Then I am done, finito, never to go to school again. I am sooooo done you don't even know. Until next time.... Here's an old skool pic a past hottie, Marky Mark. Enjoy it boys and girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment