
9. Ben Affleck- Syndey Bristow is soooo lucky, from Michael Vartan to Big Ben. I Hate U Girl!!!! (LW 8 Hi 8 WKS 2)

8. Tom Brady- I feel like a game of TOUCH football. Hmmm If only I had a QB to play with. (LW 7 Hi 2 WKS 6)

7. Patrick Dempsey- McDreamy McDreamy McDreamy (LW 6 Hi 4 WKS 5)
6. Clive Owens- I saw Derailed this weekend, let's just say he is worth the ticket price. (LW 4 Hi 3 WKS 3)

5. Tim McGraw- I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!!!! (LW 5 Hi 4 WKS 6)

4. Ryan Reynolds- Scrumpidilicious. (LW 2 Hi 2 WKS 6)

3. Brody Hutzler- He is the main reason why Soaps are still worth watching. Yum Yum. (LW 3 Hi 3 WKS 6)

2. Chris Evans- Fabulous 4 star! Ooh Laa Laa. (Debut)

1. Christian Bale- Am I hot for him or What... Check out his backside. Mmmm Mmmm Good!
5 comments:
Ben Affleck???? What are you thinking??? Hot...I think not! Nice shot of my boyfriend Christian though...
Wait, you get a naked (and nearly exposed) pic of Ryan and move him DOWN? What are you thinking with???
Get your own List....
Ben Affleck is Hot, Ryan moved down, but he'll be up again, and No Johnny Depp is not on the list.
It's my list and I'll cry if I want toooooooo.
Um, scuse me? Where the 'eff did my lover Colin go??!! Do I need to send you those pics of him kissing some guy to get him back on??
Post a Comment