10. Grady Sizemore - Cleveland Indians (yep, he's young, and he disapointed me again this week but he is a hottie, GO TRIBE!)

9. The Rock - Movie Star and WWE superstar (YUM YUM YUM)

8. Cristian Solimeno - Jason on "Footballers Wives" (The HOT bad boy soccer player who frequently shows his nude bum... RRrrrr)

7. Brody Hutzler - Patrick on "Days of Our Lives" (He's shirtless nearly every day)

6. Tom Brady - New England Patriots QB (HOT HOT HOT)

5. Ben Roethlisberger - Pittsburgh Steelers QB(I know it's sacreligious for me to have a Steeler on any Browns fan list, but look at him, he's a big beefy stud who could tackle me anyday. MMmm MMmm Good!)

4. Tim McGraw - Country music superstar (Oh what I wouldn't give to spit-shine his boots, with him naked in them)

3. Ryan Reynolds - Movie Hunk ( Just watch the Amityville Horror remake and you'll know why he's on the list)

2. Robert Gant - "Queer as Folk" Hottie (Oh Ben how I will miss seeing you in all your nakedness. Thank God I have the DVDs to keep me occupied)

1. Christian Bale - Batman (He'll be my #1 forever)
4 comments:
Nice post.... Very good eye candy.
OK "princess"...we've had this discussion before. You can't have Christian Bale because he's mine! I might be willing to share Grady though...
Sorry but Christian Bale was over last night, he said to tell you Hi while he was doing me. Sorry Babe! I'll let you have Grady so you aren't too broken hearted.
OK, I agree with most of them, but... THE ROCK? Man, what kind of hooch are you drinking because he is one nasty (with a capital nast) looking dude. Ryan Reynolds and Christian Bale, on the other hand... Mmmmm, tasty!
Post a Comment