Monday, September 12, 2005

The Indians, school, and life

Well, it looks like it will be a September to remember with my Cleveland Indians sweeping the Twins, in first place for the Wild Card, and only 5 1/2 games out of the Division lead. GO TRIBE!!! Maybe this is truly the year.

I started my Masters program this past week. So far it's fun. It's a bit different than undergrad, a lot more technical with aspects to paper writing, but I am excited. maybe I can finally get a great Marketing job, earn more money, and use my degrees for what they were intended. Not that I'm unhappy at Barnes and Noble, I like working there (otherwise I wouldn't have stayed for 5 years). I just want to have a 9-5 M-F job that will make me feel as if my education was worth it. In 20 months when I graduate, we'll find out!!!

My physical therapy is going well. I am increasing my mobility, my pain level keeps decreasing, thankfully, and I am finally starting to feel semi-normal again. Don't get me wrong, I still have pain, some days worse than others, and I am currently going through tests to see why I am still weak in the knees and ache constantly.

Finally, Please donate to the Katrina fund. I know with gas prices and living expenses so high it isn't easy, but instead of eating out one night, give that money to the fund. God knows they need it.

1 comment:

ampcbj said...

Hey, check it out...you've got spammers. Wow Ron, you're big time now!
GO TRIBE!!
And please, please Browns win at least a couple!!